Handi Flow Slow Rise Closed Cell Insulation Kit
- Handi-Flow Slow Rise Foam is formulated to slowly rise, fill and insulate large enclosed spaces and blind cavities.
- Designed to be used when filling voids where more engineering controls are needed for optimum performance.
- Slow Rise (SR) also known as pour-in-place foam, is a multi-purpose low pressure polyurethane foam.
- Cures tack free in 60-90 seconds, is cuttable in 5-10 minutes and cures within 1 hour.
- Handi-Flow Slow Rise products have a free-rise density of 1.75 lb. per cubic foot (28kg per cubic meter) and an in-place density of 2.0 lb per cubic foot (32 kg per cubic meter) and carries an R-value of 6.8 per inch. Optimum chemical temperature must be between 75°-85° F.
- The cured foam can resist heat and cold -200° to +200° F. However, cured foam is not resistant to UV rays (sunlight) unless painted or stained. Cured foam can be trimmed, sanded and/or painted.
- Meets the Coast Guard Specification Requirements for flotation in Title 33 Code of Federal Regulations, Paragraph 183.114 making it available for use in the marine industry for buoy filling, fishing dock flotation or watercraft support flotation.
For special per pallet pricing, please contact us at (330) 837-7700