Handi-Foam E84 Class 1 Closed Cell Spray Foam Kit
$329.00 – $599.00
R-Value: Almost R7 per inch
Density: 1.75 lb/ft3 (28 kg/m3)
Flame retardant – ASTM E-84 Class 1 building material
Includes: Includes: Hose and one 8 pack of nozzles (a total of 3 fan & 5 cone nozzles).
Common Insulation and sealing applications include rim joists, band joists, attic critical seals, wall cavities, exterior HVAC ductwork, ceiling, floors, underside of bath tubs.
- Available Sizes: 605 bdft. and 205 bdft.
- Specially formulated for flame retardancy and conforms to the requirements of the ASTM E-84 flame and smoke spread requirements to be rated as a Class 1 building material.
- R-Value: 7.2 per inch
- Tack-free in less than 60 seconds, is cuttable in 2-5 minutes and cures within 1 hour.
- Two-component low pressure spray polyurethane foams are packaged with an A-component and B-component cylinder.
- Each II-605 kit is equipped with a 15' long hose and one 8 pack of nozzles (a total of 3 fan & 5 cone nozzles).
- Each II-205 kit is equipped with a 9' long hose and one 8 pack of nozzles (a total of 3 fan & 5 cone nozzles).
- The Handi-Gun and nozzles are solvent resistant and can be cleaned with approved solvents (refer to Handi Foam Polyurethane Cleaner - item # P10083).